Techaisle's consulting engagement services include a combination of go-to-market strategies, workshops, strategy sessions, white papers and custom blogs. Consulting engagements help clients build viable business
strategies by applying Techaisle's market understanding and data. Techaisle's packages its information into easily-digestible deliverables including workshops and training sessions. The deliverables are rooted in data and consist of materials that the client and its partners can use within their businesses.
Strategy sessions are conducted by Techaisle analysts either on the phone or onsite at client location. These sessions could be in a structured or free format that includes interactive discussions, responding to client GTM strategy, advise and recommend. Depending on level of engagement, such sessions may also include a customized readout on "State of Market" on the most pressing pain-point.
Custom White Papers
Design, develop & publish white papers targeted at client customers, partners or resellers to showcase client thought leadership & capabilities. The engagement includes interaction with media if required post-publishing of white paper. The data presented in the white paper could be based on existing Techaisle syndicated research data or new custom primary research.
Analyst take on client product, services, strategy or as Q&A with client executives. The custom blogs could be published on client website/portals.
Techaisle develops and conducts a custom workshop ranging from half-day to two-days. The workshop includes presentation materials, discussion topics and worksheets to enable interactive learning.
For example, a typical workshop could be on Cloud Computing for Channel Partners delivered through Techaisle's Cloud U initiative. A typical agenda (four sections, each one-half day live or 3 hours via webcast) would be:
- Understanding the problem: The shift from on prem, and SMB adoption of cloud
- Market trends and statistics the pace and implications of cloud adoption, end-user requirements and preferences
- Creating the solution: Designing successful cloud offerings
- What buyers are looking for, and what this means to what the channel needs to offer
- Building the practice: Establishing a successful cloud practice within a channel business
- Information on and for the channel: steps in establishing a successful channel business practice around cloud
- Executing on the strategy: enabling rollout of cloud offerings and business practice
- Key considerations in bringing a cloud offering to market, making the channel cloud business practice successful
- Organize each section around a combination of presentation materials, discussion topics and worksheets to enable interactive learning
- Include opportunities for vendor to present practical guidance at different sections through the agenda
Techaisle has three levels of Consulting Engagement Services: Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3.