Techaisle’s Annual Retainerships are tailor-made to provide year-long uninhibited, continuous dialog with Techaisle and access to market research reports, newsletters, perspectives and white papers for use within the entire organization. Through Techaisle’s industry leading research, the services fulfill the need for clear insight into evolving solution areas needed by both established and emerging suppliers.
Techaisle has one of the industry’s most flexible annual retainerships. Clients can select from one or more types of retainerships.
- Technology area focused, for example, Cloud, Mobility, Channel partners, Virtualization, Managed Services
- Geography focused, for example, US, Europe, Asia/Pacific, Latin America
All-in/Unlimited access which includes every syndicated research report deliverable produced by Techaisle during the year.
Each subscription comes standard with:
- Adoption trends report based on extensive primary research survey with businesses. Clients may have opportunity to provide survey inputs.
- Techaisle white papers
- Inquiry time
- Weekly newsletter
- Online presentation
Depending upon the level of subscription – Bronze, Silver or Gold additional components are available:
- Custom blog: Analyst take on client product, services, strategy or as Q&A with client executives. The custom blogs could be published on client website/portals
- Custom white paper: A customized 6-12-page white paper based on existing survey and market positioning data to showcase client thought leadership
- Email marketing to panel/database: Leveraging SMB & Channel survey respondent database Techaisle will email white papers, product positioning or other relevant analysis. Database profile enables targeted segmentation to the relevant technology solution influencer /buyer / decision maker. Pricing varies for email to >5K, 5K – 15K, 15K – 30K, < 30K respondents
- Market/product positioning report: A report based on end-user feedback and vendor briefings that compares products or technologies or strategies with closest competitors
- Customer use case study
- Omnibus survey