Techaisle routinely conducts depth interviews with actual SMB and Midmarket customers using technology to understand their business issues, challenges and lessons learned. For the first time, Techaisle is opting to publish select interviews (five in each report) under its SMB Spotlight Series reports - Insights from the Trenches of Implementers.
These reports are:
Reports are priced at US$995 each.
Reports may be purchased online by clicking on the images of the reports or links above.
Depth interviews for the above were conducted by Techaisle during the months of January and February 2015. Specific respondents who were responsible for implementation and continue to be involved in management and enhancement were identified for interviews in each organization. Each report showcases five of the several depth interviews conducted. The 20 questions in each interview captured at a minimum the following points:
- Business objectives driving implementation
- Evaluation process of solution vs. other solution
- Concerns prior to implementation
- Cocerns remaining post implementation
- Different components of solution
- Reasons for selecting the solution
- In-house or outsourced implementation
- Implementation challenges experienced
- Lessons learned during implementation
- Limitations of the solution
- Integration with other applications
- Advice for other SMBs/midmarket firms planning to use the solution
- Benefits derived from using the solution
- Final verdict - right or wrong decision
In addition, Techaisle has provided 1-2 pages of current and planned adoption trends from its recently completed SMB quantitative studies.
- Big Data (within the 20 Questions with Midmarket Big Data users report)
- CRM, ERP, SCM, Inventory Management (within the 20 Questions with SMB NetSuite ERP or SAP Business One ERP users report)
- PaaS, SaaS, IaaS (within the 20 Questions with SMB PaaS users report)
The reports can be used by:
- SMBs and Midmarket businesses planning to adopt ERP and/or evaluating NetSuite/SAP ERP solutions, Big Data or PaaS. The report will help them understand what their peers are talking about and learn from their experiences
- Solution providers who are working with SMB and midmarket customers. This report will help them understand an approach and ideal implementation process
- IT companies to showcase to their potential customers how SMBs perceive their solutions